Work for SDC
SDC, an EBT Company, offer people an opportunity to be involved in exceptional projects and to work with an outstanding team of colleagues and Clients. As a company driven by collaboration and teamwork, SDC needs the right people – from a wide range of backgrounds – to help achieve its goals.
If you share the Company values and would like to work for an organisation which invests in your future, SDC would like to hear from you.
SDC can offer opportunities in:
- Higher Apprenticeships and Management Trainees
- Industrial Placements
- Trades people (Groundworkers, Bricklayers, Carpenters)
- Experienced professionals in the following disciplines:
- Site & Construction Management
- Design Coordination
- Quantity Surveying
- Digital Media and 3D Modelling
- Bid Management
- Site Engineering
Please submit a speculative CV below
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES - SDC is an Equal Opportunities Employer and values diversity. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are happy to discuss reasonable adjustments or arrangements needed to support your application.